Yay for April…
and what a month it will be… for this is the month our son will be born!
Besides, that (which is the most exciting) all month we can “celebrate” April being…
National Fresh Celery Month
National Pecan Month
National Soft Pretzel Month
National Soyfoods Month
and incase you are an egg salad type of person, you will love that it has a whole week dedicated to it… April 12-18th 🙂
As for some individual days this month that I picked out because they were yummy or just plain funny or odd!
- April 2 National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day (oh yes yes yes!!!) I love it!
- April 3 National Chocolate Mousse Day
- April 6 National Caramel Popcorn Day
- April 7 National Coffee Cake Day
- April 12 National Licorice Day
- April 14 National Pecan Day and hot cross bun day
- April 15 National Glazed Ham Day
- April 16 National Eggs Benedict Day (in honor of my sister) 🙂
- April 18 National Animal Crackers Day
- April 21 National Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day
- April 22 National Jelly Bean Day (in honor of my late wonderful g-ma) 🙂
- April 24 National Pigs-in-a-Blanket Day
- April 25 National Zucchini Bread Day
- April 26 National Pretzel Day
- April 27 National Prime Rib Day
- April 28 National Blueberry Pie Day
- April 30 National Oatmeal Cookie Day
Now, of course I am wondering what day our little one will be born… we will just have to wait and see! Happy April every one, I hope this finds you having a wonderful 2012! Can you believe that it is already this far into the year?